|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Powder||» Amla Powder|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 75 INR
- Product Type
- Ayurvedic Product
- Ahmedabad / narol
- Shelf Life
- 24 Months
We offer our prestigious clients the premium grade of Amla Powder that is produced by deploying special modern Least Temperature Cool Dried (LTCD) advancement and is supplied in flakes, granules, cubes and powder form. Amla Powder can be used in various food delicacies and medicinal products due to its high nutritive value. We also offer this powder within committed time to the clients. This powder helps in regulating blood sugar level & very beneficial for skin as well for hair problems also.
Specification of Amla Powder:
Phyllanthus emblica syn. Emblica officinalis
Indian Gooseberry, & Emblic Myrobalan, Malacca Tree
Amla, Awala, Aonla, Amalaki, Dhatri, Dhatriphala, Amalika, Aonla, Vayastha, Vrushya, Sriphalam, Amalakan
What are the benefits of eating Amla?
It's miles excessive diet C content. And carries many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, and carotene. It's also an effective antioxidant agent. It additionally complements food absorption and balances belly acids and helps the coronary heart.
Can we make Amla powder from fresh Amla?
It isn't possible to make Amla powder from fresh Amla. You may most effective extract its juice. You'll want dry Amla (to be had in grocery stores) to make a powder yourself at home. You can attempt to dry the Amla using conventional techniques with daylight, but it would be an extended method.
Features of Amla Powder:
- High levels antioxidant and vitamin C content.
- Free from impurities.
- Contain more than 80% water along with protein, minerals, carbohydrates and fiber.
- High effectiveness
- Acts as a natural hair conditioner
- Good source of iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, vitamin A and E.
- Clears pimples and cleanses the skin
Benefits of Amla Powder:
- Amla powder is good for diabetics
- Has beneficial effect on Hair, Skin.
- Helps enhance immunity.
- Gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated.
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease
- Has anti oxidant properties.
- Making the blood vessels stronger and thicker.
In order to fulfill the ever-evolving demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in providing an optimum quality array of Amla Powder.
|Features||80 MESH FINE|
|Material||FINE MESH POWDER|
|Pack Size||500 gm|
|Shelf Life||12 MONTH|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Quantity Per Pack||25 KG|
|Packaging Type||25 KG|
|Pack Size (gram)||25|
|Is It Dried||Dried|