|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Products||» Aritha Powder|
We are one of the fastest growing companies, engaged in the business of manufacturing and supplying superior quality of Aritha Powder. It has great hair conditioning & cleansing properties and is also used in various cosmetic products including face-wash & face-packs. This powder is made from dry berry, a fruit which is received from soapnut tree. Offered Aritha Powder contains saponins that are natural cleansing agents and helpful in nourishing & strengthening hair. It can also be utilized for cleaning jewelry, silk, and woolen clothes.
- Has a skin cleansing property
- Natural foaming agent
- Has a mild odor
Aritha Powder, also known as Soapnut Powder. It is one of the popular herbs listed among the Ayurveda. It is excellent cleanser for your skin. It makes your skin soft and prevents it from drying. Soapnuts water can be used as face wash. Pooja Traders Ahmedabad based Leading Aritha Powder Manufacturers in India. And supply it very reliable prices to our valuable customers. Aritha powder is generally used in combination with Shikakai, amla and methi powder for hair cleansing and conditioning. our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Aritha Powder:
- Botanical or scientific Name: Sapindus Mukorossi
- Hindi Name: Reetha, Ritha, Aritha, Phenil, Risht, Rishtak
- Gujarati Name: Arithi, Aritho, Arithu
- Tamil Name: Pannankottai, Punalai, Punthi, Puvanti
- Telugu Name: Kunkum Chettu, Kunkuduchettu, Phenilamu
- Manipuri Name: Kekru
- Malayalam Name: Cavakkaay
- Kannada Name: Antuvala kayi, Norekaayi, Togate mara
- Common Name: Soapnut, Reetha, Soapberry, Washnut, Dodan, Doadni or Doda, Kanma, Thali, Boondi Kottai, Kumkudukaya
- Used for good health of hair and its good treatment for hair problems.
- Key ingredients in shampoos and soaps
- Use for Cleaning Face, Dandruff, Jewellery & Cloth
- Aritha water is also beneficial for facial skin tone and helps to clean face.