|Home||» Products||» Herbal Powders||» Brahmi Powder|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 90 INR
Bacopa and gotu kola powders offer the full experience of tasting the herbs and also provide the most economical option for purchasing either form of brahmi. Brahmi Powder. Brahmi is scientifically known as Bacopa monnieri. It a naturally growing creeper usually found in marshy lands. The name Brahmi is related to the Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of wisdom as brahmi is highly valuable because of its mind-enhancing properties.
Brahmi is a creeping herb. This Indian Ayurvedic herb is known for multiple health and medicinal benefits. Brahmi is used as a nerve tonic and an aid to learning. We are devoted towards offering the qualitative range of Brahmi Powder as per client’s precise need and requirements. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad Based Renowned Brahmi Powder Manufacturers, Suppliers in India. Our Powder are widely demanded in medium and large sized enterprises in all over india.
Specification of Brahmi Powder:
Scientific Name: Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.
- Family: Scrophulariaceae (figworts)
- English Name: Thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop.
- Hindi Name: Brahmi, baam, brahmi, jalbuti, jalnim, nirbrahmi, safed chamani
- Gujarati Name: baam, brahmi, jalanevari, kadavi luni
- Sanskrit Name: brahmi, tiktalonika
- Other Name: Bacopa monniera, Herpestis monniera, or Moniera cuneifolia Botanical
Uses of Brahmi Powder
- Brahmi is used to treat pain due to nerve problems
- It is traditionally used to treat skin problems
- it improves the body metabolism
- Brahmi has anti-inflammatory activity
- used to improve the symptoms associated; cough, colds, bronchitis and asthma
- Also used for stomach problems
- For hair and scalp care
- Traditionally used to treat skin problems
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Food Grade|