|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Products||» Manjistha Powder|
With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this domain by offering Manjistha Powder that pacifies the reactivity of toxins in the body while supporting detoxification. The offered product promotes the healing of skin tissue damaged by injury or infection. In addition to this, the offered product is tested by our team of experts for assuring its quality. Manjistha Powder can be combined with orange peel powder, rose petal powder, or clay to make a healing face mask.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.it is a perennial climber that is perhaps best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. Pooja Traders is one of renowned Manjistha Powder Manufacturers in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manjistha powder may also be used externally to soothe and treat skin conditions such as acne. Manjistha powder is very popularly used to make the complexion even.
we supply Manjistha Powder in india with 100 % natural quality . These powders are widely demanded by the beauty products making companies to treat different problems of the skin. it can help the user get rid of pimples and wrinkles, while effectively treating the burns, spots, and inflammation as well
AS PER YOUR DEMAND
AS PER YOUR REQUIRMENT
Specification of Manjistha Powder:
Sanskrit / Indian Names:
The Important Functions of Manjistha Are:
- Blood purifier - useful in skin diseases.
- Blood cleanser - clears off toxins like uric acid, very useful in gout.
- Tones up blood vessels, strengthens vascular system.
Benefits of Manjistha Powder
- Removes natural toxins and excess heat from the blood
- Supports healthy skin and a clear complexion
- Supports proper function of the liver and kidneys
- Excellent for reducing pitta and kapha
- Maintains clear channels in the body, supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine